Audi 100 window trim piece needed

Peter Elias peter at
Mon Sep 30 12:24:58 PDT 2013

If anyone has a 1990 Audi 100 parts car laying around, I could really use that small horizontal trim piece that fits around the right rear "quarter" (triangle-shaped) window behind the right rear passenger door.

The piece is 2-part, the main part is some sort of black plastic into which a small chrome piece is inserted (appears to be glued on).   The bottom part of the whole assembly simply clips under the glass itself, the left side which curves upward an inch or two appears to be glued to the other trim piece that runs all the up the window...

Somewhere along the line (most likely a car wash) the chrome insert strip got torn off...

I imagine that a couple years worth 100's probably had the same piece... (I can send a picture privately, but I can't attach one to this message...)

My local Audi dealer can still order these, but it would cost between $80 and $100, and that's just too much!

Thanks in advance!


My Audi website:

More information about the quattro mailing list